Step 1 — Installation
Note: The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Elementor Pro Form Widget — Bitrix24 CRM — Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload — FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Elementor Pro Form Widget — Bitrix24 CRM — Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 — Settings in CRM
Go to your `Bitrix24` -> `Applications` -> `Web hooks`.
Click `ADD WEB HOOK`. Choose `Inbound web hook`.
Check `Tasks`, `Tasks (extended permissions)`, `CRM` and `Chat and Notifications (im)`. Click the button `SAVE`.
Copy value from `REST call example URL` without `profile/`.
Step 3 — Crm integration settings
Go to the `Elementor` -> `Bitrix24`
Insert in the field `Inbound web hook` copied value.
Step 4 — Form action after submit
Open to edit the page with the form that you want to send to the Bitrix24.
Click on the form and click on section `Actions After Submit` on the left. Click in the `Add action` field and select the type you need «Lead, Deal, Task, Company or Contact».
After selecting a section will appear with fields to fill.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Fill fields and click «Update» button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Bitrix24.
Where can I find the shortcode field to insert?
Open section `Form Fields`, click on the desired field, switch to the tab `Advanced`. In the field `Shortcode` there is a shortcode that can be inserted into the fields for the Bitrix24.