Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Elementor Pro Form Widget – Infusionsoft (Keap)CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Elementor Pro Form Widget – Infusionsoft (Keap) CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Crm integration settings
Go to the `Elementor` -> `Infusionsoft`
Next, you need to get and fill in the values `API Key` and `API Secret`.
- Create an Infusionsoft Developer Account https://keys.developer.keap.com/accounts/create or login if you already have an Infusionsoft Developer Account https://keys.developer.keap.com/accounts/login
Create App in Infusionsoft (Keap) to get `API Key` and `API Secret` – https://keys.developer.keap.com/my-apps
2.1. Click button “+ NEW APP”
2.2 Fill in the fields “App Name” and “Description” (this is necessary for you, so you could understand what it is if you added several applications)
2.3 “APIs” – Enable (don’t forget to enable access to API)
2.4 Click “Save” (create)
Go back to settings on site and insert the values `API Key` and `API Secret`. These values can be obtained from the application page that you added.
Click “Authorize” (or “Re-authorize“) button.
Step 3 – Form action after submit
Open to edit the page with the form that you want to send to the Infusionsoft (Keap).
Click on the form and click on section `Actions After Submit` on the left. Click in the `Add action` field and select the type you need.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Fill fields and click “Update” button.
Where can I find the shortcode field to insert?
Open section `Form Fields`, click on the desired field, switch to the tab `Advanced`. In the field `Shortcode` there is a shortcode that can be inserted into the fields for the Pipedrive.