Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Elementor Pro Form Widget – Pipedrive CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Elementor Pro Form Widget – Pipedrive CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Crm integration settings
Go to the `Elementor` -> `Pipedrive CRM`
Insert in the field `API token`. Your personal API key can be found under Settings > Personal > API. user guide
Step 3 – Form action after submit
Open to edit the page with the form that you want to send to the Pipedrive.
Click on the form and click on section `Actions After Submit` on the left. Click in the `Add action` field and select the type you need.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Fill fields and click “Update” button.
Where can I find the shortcode field to insert?
Open section `Form Fields`, click on the desired field, switch to the tab `Advanced`. In the field `Shortcode` there is a shortcode that can be inserted into the fields for the Pipedrive.