Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Gravity Forms – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Gravity Forms – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Settings in CRM
Go to your `Bitrix24` -> `Developer resources`. https://your_bitrix24/devops/
Click `Other` in tab `Common use cases`.
Click `Inbound webhook`.
Copy value from `Webhook to call REST API`.
Assign permission `Tasks`, `Tasks (extended permissions)`, `CRM` and `Chat and Notifications`.
Click the button `SAVE`.
Step 3 – Crm integration settings
Go to the `Forms` -> `Settings`.
Find the tab `Bitrix24` and click.
Insert in the field `Inbound web hook` copied value.
Step 4 – Form settings
Go to the `Forms`. Open the form which your want to send to Bitrix24.
Open setting tab Bitrix24.
Set checkbox “Enable send the lead”.
Choose the type of a lead that will be generated in CRM (lead, deal, task, contact or company).
Fill fields and click “Save” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Bitrix24.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Another type is filled in by analogy.
Click ‘Bulk Add / Predefined Choices’.
Select the desired list (the label begin with BX) and click `Insert Choices`.