License for one site, lifetime use and updates + 6 months support.
Gravity Forms ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM Integration is a ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Gravity Forms forms directly to your ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, opportunity or person & company to the specified account in ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Gravity Forms` forms with ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, opportunity or person & company.
- When creating a opportunity, a person and an company are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Supports custom fields.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for `GA Client ID` cookie to use.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- This plugin requires the `Gravity Forms` plugin.
- The plugin can work with the following editions: `Professional` and `Business`. The plugin will not work with edition `Basic`, since it does not have API.