Gravity Forms Salesforce CRM Integration is a Salesforce CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Gravity Forms forms directly to your Salesforce CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, contact, case or opportunity to the specified account in Salesforce CRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your Gravity Forms forms with Salesforce CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, case, contact or opportunity.
- When creating a opportunity, a account and an campaign are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Support the choice of environment `Production` or `Sandbox`.
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Gravity Forms` plugin.
- The plugin can work with the following editions, in which the API access is inbuilt and enabled:
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- Developer Edition
- Performance Edition
- It can also work with the following editions if access to the API is purchased and the API is enabled. These editions do not have a default built-in API access so it is purchased separately.
- Contact Edition
- Professional Edition
- Group Edition