Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Ninja Forms – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Ninja Forms – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Settings in CRM
Go to your `Bitrix24` -> `Developer resources`. https://your_bitrix24/devops/
Click `Other` in tab `Common use cases`.
Click `Inbound webhook`.
Copy value from `Webhook to call REST API`.
Assign permission `Tasks`, `Tasks (extended permissions)`, `CRM` and `Chat and Notifications`.
Click the button `SAVE`.
Step 3 – Crm integration settings
Go to the `Ninja Forms` -> `Settings`.
Find the tab `Bitrix24` and click.
Insert in the field `Inbound web hook` copied value.
Step 4 – Form settings
Go to the `Ninja Forms`. Open the form which your want to send to Bitrix24.
Open setting tab “Emails & Actions” and click “Add new action” button in the lower right corner.
Click on the type you need “Lead, Deal, Task, Company or Contact”.
Fill fields and click “Done” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Bitrix24.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
When filling, use the built-in functionality `Ninja Forms` by clicking on the icon in the end of the field.