WooCommerce ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM Integration is a ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your WooCommerce orders directly to your ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM account. After the integration, created the orders are automatically added as as lead or opportunity to the specified account in ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `WooCommerce` orders with ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM
- When creating a opportunity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Supports custom fields.
- Sending data about the products in order to the lead/opportunity (in description).
- Supports for sending order status changes.
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Multiple opportunity pipeline support.
- Manual bulk order sending capability.
- Supports use `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending order coupon list.
- Supports for sending vendor name `Dokan`.
- Supports for sending voucher code `WooCommerce – PDF Vouchers`
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 3.* `WooCommerce` version.
- The plugin can work with the following editions: `Professional` and `Business`. The plugin will not work with edition `Basic`, since it does not have API.