License for one site, lifetime use and updates + 6 months support.
Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `WPForms – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `WPForms – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Settings in CRM
Go to your `Bitrix24` -> `Market` -> `Developer resources`. https://your_bitrix24/devops/
Click `Other` in tab `Common use cases`.
Click `Inbound webhook`.
Copy value from `Webhook to call REST API`.
Assign permission `Tasks`, `Tasks (extended permissions)`, `CRM` and `Chat and Notifications`.
Click the button `SAVE`.
Step 3 – Crm integration settings
Go to the WPForms -> Bitrix24.
Insert in the field `Inbound web hook` copied value.
Step 3 – Form settings
Go to the WPForms -> All Forms. Open the form which your want to send to Bitrix24 CRM.
Open tab Settings -> Bitrix24 CRM.
Set checkbox “Enable send”.
Choose the type of a lead that will be generated in CRM (lead, deal, task, contact or company).
Fill fields and click “Save” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Bitrix24 CRM.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Another type is filled in by analogy.