Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `WPForms – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `WPForms – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Settings in CRM
Go to your `Bitrix24` -> `Applications` -> `Web hooks`.
Click `ADD WEB HOOK`. Choose `Inbound web hook`.
Check `Tasks`, `Tasks (extended permissions)`, `CRM` and `Chat and Notifications (im)`. Click the button `SAVE`.
Copy value from `REST call example URL` without `profile/`.
Step 3 – Crm integration settings
Go to the WPForms -> Settings -> Bitrix24 CRM.
Insert in the field `Inbound web hook` copied value.
Step 3 – Form settings
Go to the WPForms -> All Forms. Open the form which your want to send to Pipedrive CRM.
Open tab Settings -> Bitrix24 CRM.
Set checkbox “Enable send”.
Choose the type of a lead that will be generated in CRM (lead, deal, task, contact or company).
Fill fields and click “Save” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Bitrix24 CRM.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Another type is filled in by analogy.