Step 1 — Installation
Note: The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Gravity Forms — Pipedrive CRM — Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload — FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Gravity Forms — Pipedrive CRM — Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 — Crm integration settings
Go to the `Forms` -> `Setting`.
Find the tab `Pipedrive CRM` and click.
Insert in the field `API token`. Your personal API key can be found under Settings > Personal > API. user guide
Step 4 — Form settings
Go to the `Forms`. Open the form which your want to send to Pipedrive CRM.
Open setting tab Pipedrive CRM.
Set checkbox «Enable send».
Choose the type of a lead that will be generated in CRM (deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity).
Fill fields and click «Save» button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Pipedrive CRM.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Another type is filled in by analogy.