Step 1 — Installation
Note: The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Woocommerce — amoCRM — Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload — FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Woocommerce — amoCRM — Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 3 — Crm integration settings
Go to the Woocommerce -> amoCRM.
Enter the domain name of your account amoCRM (without http:// or https://).
Enter the login of your account amoCRM. Your should have permissions to adding contacts and deals in amoCRM.
Enter the API key. You can find it on the settings page amoCRM account (your_amoCRM_domain/settings/profile/)
Configure status mapping and fields.
Bulk sending orders.