License for one site, lifetime use and updates + 6 months support.
Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Elementor Pro Form Widget – Trello – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Elementor Pro Form Widget – Trello – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Integration settings
Go to the `Elementor` -> `Trello`
You need to get and fill out field `API key` and `API token`.
- Log in to your account. https://trello.com/login
- Go to https://trello.com/app-key
- Copy the key and paste in field `API key`
4. Click on the “Token” link.
5. Click on the “Allow” At the bottom of the page.
6. As a result, you get a window with a token, copy and paste it into the `API token` field.
Step 3 – Form action after submit
Open to edit the page with the form that you want to send to the Trello.
Click on the form and click on section `Actions After Submit` on the left. Click in the `Add action` field and select the type you need.
After selecting a section will appear with fields to fill.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Fill fields and click “Update” button.
Where can I find the shortcode field to insert?
Open section `Form Fields`, click on the desired field, switch to the tab `Advanced`. In the field `Shortcode` there is a shortcode that can be inserted into the fields for the Trello.