Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Contact Form 7 – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Contact Form 7 – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Settings in CRM
Go to your `Bitrix24` -> `Developer resources`. https://your_bitrix24/devops/
Click `Other` in tab `Common use cases`.
Click `Inbound webhook`.
Copy value from `Webhook to call REST API`.
Assign permission `Tasks`, `Tasks (extended permissions)`, `CRM` and `Chat and Notifications`.
Click the button `SAVE`.
Step 3 – Crm integration settings
Go to the Contact Form 7 -> Integration.
Find “Integration with Bitrix24” and click the button “Go to setup”.
Insert in the field `Inbound web hook` copied value.
Step 4 – Form settings
Go to the Contact Form 7. Open the form which your want to send to Bitrix24.
Open tab Bitrix24.
Set checkbox “Enable send the lead”.
Choose the type of a lead that will be generated in CRM (lead, deal, task, contact or company).
Fill fields and click “Save” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Bitrix24.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Another type is filled in by analogy.
What should I specify in the `responsible` field?
In the field responsible, you need to specify the Bitrix24 user id, that is, the number.
You can find out the user’s ID by going to the user profile page, for example, the link to the profile turned out to be https://domain.com/company/personal/user/5/, which means user ID = 5.
Generating a shortcode `bitrix24_select` for generating a selection field from Bitrix24 CRM values.
[bitrix24_select lead_status entity:lead field:STATUS_ID include_blank multiple class:class-1 class:class-2]
- `lead_status` – field name.
- `entity:lead` – type of entity to which the field belongs. Options: `lead`, `deal`, `contact` or `company`.
- `field:STATUS_ID` – field name from Bitrix24.
- `include_blank` – adds an empty value to the first item. Optional.
- `multiple` – enable multiple choice. Optional.
- `class` – allows you to add custom CSS classes. Optional.
In the form template:
In the bitrix settings: