Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Contact Form 7 – Trello – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Contact Form 7 – Trello – Integration` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Integration settings
Go to the Contact Form 7 -> Integration.
Find “Integration with Trello” and click the button “Go to setup”.
You need to get and fill out field `API key` and `API token`.
- Log in to your account. https://trello.com/login
- Go to https://trello.com/app-key
- Copy the key and paste in field `API key`
4. Click on the “Token” link.
5. Click on the “Allow” At the bottom of the page.
6. As a result, you get a window with a token, copy and paste it into the `API token` field.