Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Elementor Pro Form Widget – Telegram – Sender` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Elementor Pro Form Widget – Telegram – Sender` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Crm integration settings
Go to the `Elementor` -> `Telegram`.
- Create new bot and get token https://core.telegram.org/bots#6-botfather
- Insert in the field `Token`
- Write your new bot any message, for example `hi` to create a chat
- Click `Get chat ID` and copy the number, insert it in the field `Chat ID`
- Check if the settings are correct – click on `Send test message` to get a test message from the site, if everything is correct then the message will be received.
Step 3 – Form action after submit
Open to edit the page with the form that you want to send to the Telegram.
Click on the form and click on section `Actions After Submit` on the left. Click in the `Add action` field and select the type you need.
After selecting a section will appear with fields to fill.
Below is an example of the filled-in fields.
Fill fields and click “Update” button.
When sending the form, the data will be transferred to Telegram chat.
Where can I find the shortcode field to insert?
Open section `Form Fields`, click on the desired field, switch to the tab `Advanced`. In the field `Shortcode` there is a shortcode that can be inserted into the fields for the Telegram.