Step 1 – Installation
WordPress admin dashboard:
- Go to `Plugins` -> `Add New`.
- Click `Upload Plugin`.
- Upload `Contact Form 7 – Yandex.Metrica Goal Sender` plugin zip file.
- Activate it after the upload is complete.
Manual upload – FTP, SSH, SFTP etc:
- Unzip `Contact Form 7 – Yandex.Metrica Goal Sender` plugin zip file.
- Upload it to your `WordPress` plugin directory (usually /wp-content/plugins ).
- Go to `Admin` -> `Plugins` and activate it.
Step 2 – Integration settings
Go to the Contact Form 7 -> Integration.
Find “Integration with Yandex.Metrica” and click the button “Go to setup”.
Checked – `Enable integration`
Step 3 – Form settings
Go to the Contact Form 7. Open the form which your want to send to Yandex.Metrica.
Open tab Yandex.Metrica.
Set checkbox “Enable send”
Fill goals and click “Save” button.
When sending the form, the goals will be transferred to Yandex.Metrica.
Below is an example of the filled-in goals.
How to add a goal in Yandex.Metrica?
1. Go to https://metrica.yandex.com and auth your account.
2. In Yandex.Metrica, go to Settings, open the Goals tab, and click Add goal.
3. In the Name field, enter a name for the goal to create.
5. Specify the goal ID.
6. Click Add goal and save changes.
7. Use the specified goal ID when setting up the form.